AHHH!

17 Jan

WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 17, 2007 08:47 PM, CST
We’re waiting & waiting for the decision making email from our caseworker. Can you tell we’re putting a lot of stock into what she’ll have to say? Our caseworker, program director & agency director are visiting the orphanages in Nam Dinh & Ha Nam today (Thursday in VN). They should find out why they haven’t had a referral since Nov. Hopefully the info will help us to make our decision about whether to try for an immediate referral or wait it out. If we’re able to get an immediate referral we would be traveling possibly as soon as March 1!!!! Now of course all of this is subject to change but we’re holding out hope that we’ll hear something concrete tomorrow morning.

K~

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: